Decades of Duping the Trivia-Obsessed American Public
The consequences of the problems described at this site and in the not-for-profit documentary books have been repeatedly observed by a group of former government agents and insiders—the coalition—that required keeping the public uninformed and dumbed down. With the public's obsession with trivia—becoming worse—and refusal to exert the effort needed in the American form of government to stay informed, the same people have suffered worsening harm, deadly occurrences, a continuing series of catast6rophic events, and the greatest increase ion the world's history of people wanting to kill Americans. And all the enabling causes made known to the American people by a group of people that suffer the retaliatory consequences because of the same public indifference.
Harm Inflicted Or Enabled by Corrupt Conduct Of
Elected and Non-Elected U.S. Government Personnel
Here are examples of what happened that inflicted great harm upon individual Americans, and upon the nation, since shortly after World War II, to today's threats, while the American public was either dumbed down by the media, or chose to remain blissfully detached from realties. (It is presented by a former Naval Aviator and Patrol Plane Commander (PPC) in World War II), former international airline captain who was in the Middle East when the first event by U.S. politicians and the CIA started destabilizing the Middle East, with the latest consequences of their meddling being the horrors now occurring in the Middle East. This writer has an unusual background, and decades of credibility.)
Harm inflicted upon the government of the United States.
Harm inflicted upon people of other countries, and especially destabilizing the Middle East, starting in 1953—while this writer was an airline captain in Iran, rescued from a CIA-carried out revolution by a machine gun escort from the hotel to his airline aircraft.
Change in the quality of life to an endemic culture of corruption,
Serial lying by U.S. politicians to use as a pretense to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, killing tens of thousands of innocent people.
U.S. politicians shifting enabling blame from their own corrupt actions that encouraged and enabled four groups of terrorists to simultaneously hijack four airliners, and shift the blame to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan—with the help of a dumbed-down American public that is mostly too lazy to learn the truth.
More Detailed Example
In the early part of this 50 year span, there were decades of preventable airline disasters in which the culture in the FAA, the "tombstone agency," as it was called by knowledgeable insiders, resulting in thousands of preventable deaths, especially during the period from 1960 to 1980. A typical example would be the two series of world-record aviation disasters into New York City, four decades apart. Both occurrences were enabled by documented corruption that was withheld from the American public.
The Later Part of This Documentary: Corruption Enabled Terrorist Successes
During the last segment of this documented span, the expanding corruption made possible a series of al Qaeda successful attacks upon U.S. targets, the last that is documented here occurred on September 11, 2001.
Generations of Real American Patriots Risked and Suffered
Greatly by Revealing and Trying to Halt the Corruption
The following links are to posting made over a period of years. Most are America's martyrs who risked personal and financial harm to halt hardcore corruption in positions of trust in government in order to halt the resulting harm. They are never mentioned. Instead, in the United States, the word "hero" is used for such trivia as a ball player whose score is slightly better than others!
whistleblowers against hardcore corruption in government positions.
American Public's Pathetic Non-Response During 40 Years Of
Corruption and Tragedies Made Known to Them
Sampling of postings during the last few years relating to the innocent or deliberate blissful indifference of the American public to the corrupt conduct of their elected and non-elected government personnel (referring to those that are mentally capable of understanding simple misconduct).
The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about, that is inflicting great harm upon others, and refusal to investigate!
American Public's Responding Impediments
Among the many reasons why most Americans are so illiterate about the massive amount of corruption affecting their lives would include the following:
Lack of time due to the daily task of worm and survival. They would not be among those that share blame for ignoring these problems.
People whose mental capacity is so low that it is beyond their ability to comprehend anything of any complexity.
People who have no interest in the need to do continuing intensive reading of serious articles and books.
People obsessed with trivial matters, Hollywood gossip-type of material, novels, sports, etc.
People relying on political pundits for their information, receiving opinions and slants rather than the facts, and then, only very limited.
People who read about certain areas of corruption but feel powerless to do anything about it.
People who do read, but feel it is the responsibility of their leaders to correct these matters. That is true, but their leaders are the ones that are either directly involved in the corruption of involving in covering up.
Where protests do exist, they are of relatively minor matters−compared to the severity of the corruption−and involved matters that do not require intensive reading and understanding. Anybody, with the most limited knowledge, and without any requirement for serious reading, can protest, and that is what we have today. And much of the protesting is of the bullying type!
For males, the most important non-work past time is watching sports.
Some refuse to read the books that courageous insiders have written, or the newspaper or Internet articles by reliable people.
Some are too indifferent and lack the courage or integrity to care.
The deterioration in values in the United States during the last 20 years.
Although one excuse is that the time required to earn a living and take care of basics do not allow time for the reading of books and related material. But they find the time to spend hours watching professional sports, or on other trivial matters.
Until a significant amount of the American adult population develops the habit of constant reading of books on matters material to national events, That appears unlikely.
Harm to People in Other Nations From
Endemic Corruption of Key People
In the United States Government
In addition to the decades of harm resulting from the systemic corruption of key people and groups in the U.S. government, affecting aviation safety, financial, human rights, in the United States, there is the harm from outside sources brought about by the actions of U.S. politicians affecting people in other countries—such as the history of invading and killing foreigners—there are the successful "terrorist" attacks made possible by high-level corruption, and then there are the foreigners who are also victims from the same high-level corruption that adversely affects the American, but in a different form.
Remains of a girl—about the age of the 9-year-old Killed in Tucson in January 2011.
See Palestine reports.
Documentaries on 50 Years of Corruption In
Government Positions, and the Resulting Tragedies,
Provided by Unique Insiders
Unprecedented in any Modern Industrial Nation(Print available at www.amazon.com and www.amazon.co.uk)
All of the books are available at amazon.com, in print and on digital formats, and at many other Internet sites. They bring together the various pieces of the puzzle to better understand the overall picture, and why the same conditions continue year after year. Information on the books by former government agent Rodney Stich
Sampling of early books reviews
Sampling of complimentary letters/faxes to author/activist Rodney Stich.
- Captain Rodney Stich bio.
- Sampling of commendations given to Stich over his lifetime.
- Evidence of Stich's credibility.
More information about these books by clicking here.
Print books from Amazon.com in Europe: http://www.amazon.co.uk./s/ref=nb_sb_noss/277-4275297-4922359?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=%22Rodney%20Stich%22
Protesters with Vague Complaints
With no Fear of Blowback
The people who protest loudly, but rely on superficial issues that don't require more than a fifth grade education. People protest against the wars ordered by lying politicians, knowing that their protests have virtually no effect. If those same people had taken the effort to understand the hardcore corruption made available to them by government insiders, they could force changes in the culture of the people in control of key government entities that are far beyond their wildest imagination.
It requires effort, effort to read the details, effort to understand the significance, to protest about hardcore documented corruption that is far more serious, far more capable, of bringing about changes to the endemic corruption and endemic cover-ups. Virtually no one in the American public is willing to do that. Instead, they have such senseless (that is be being kind) protests with no chance of bringing about meaningful changes.
The massive and documented corruption detailed at this site and in the related documentary books provide the tools to fight this scourge that has been inflicting great harm upon the American people and the United States. BUT it requires energy to ready and understand. Probably the stupidest protests are those that routine occur at the University of California at Berkeley, where protests continued for over a year against the cutting down of a tree so that the learning institution could expand.
The protests against the war in Iraq are fine; but the results so far have been negative. However, if the massive corruption, the massive cover-ups, that enabled the great harm and catastrophic events to occur, were addressed, whole areas of the corruption could be attacked.
The areas being protested, when they are not ludicrous, are usually a part of the overall corruption that doesn't occur in a vacuum. Address these, with the massive evidence in the 1000-plus pages at this site, and in the related documentary books, and changes could be forced that are beyond the imagination of any of the protesters.
Flag Waving Patriot
The person who remains ignorant about the corruption in government, doesn't read extensively about these matters, if at all, supports the very people in government involving min the corruption, and the places a flag on their cars, in the windows of their home, or wears a flag label emblem. And they think they are patriotic and meeting their responsibilities under the form of government in the United States.
Obsessive State of Denial
And Pollyanna Type
For years the American public has remained indifferent to the corruption, indifferent to the sufferings and deaths, indifferent to anything other than simplistic self-interests. In almost every tragedy affecting the American people, and the United States, ample information was available prior to the ripple effects.
Information has been made available to the public for decades about these corrupt activities. This information was available in newspaper articles; magazine articles; radio and television programs; books written by government and other insiders, and by courageous government insiders who have appeared on talk shows.
Instead of showing some form of interest, outrage, and patriotic response, various segments of the public:
- Taken an attitude that it didn't effect them.
- Persisted in the pathetic state of denialmaking it easier to cope than to show concern.
- Have shown a "loyalty" to their political party, regardless of the corruption in that party's leadership in the White House or Congress.
- Have attacked the insiders who had the courage to speak out and fight the corruption mutating throughout government and society.
Most Americans are seriously uninformed about serious corruption in government, for various reasons. These include:
- Cover-up by media people and media corporations.
- People relying upon television pundits that censor, distort, or openly misstate the facts.
- Being deceived, or manipulated, by politicians, including members of Congress, mouthing empty symbolism or outright lies, with most media people covering up for them.
- People unwilling to exert the mental energy to absorb information on material matters, reacting to political pundits and their spinning.
If the decades of corruption, cover-ups, and worsening tragedies are to change, it won't be from within the system but from the people, from the bottom up.
All of the above made possible past, present, and future tragedies. Surely, things will not change!
Examples of Pathetic Ignorance
Examples of the naïveté or ignorance of most Americans are endless, but here are a few examples:
Supporting the invasion of Iraq, with the expected deaths of thousands of Iraqi men, women and children, on the basis of serial lying, which could be immediately recognized by anyone not too lazy to read books on the subject or scan the sophisticated articles by knowledgeable people.
Voting the second time for George W. Bush, after the serial lying was known far and wide.
Showing large segments of the American public will never learn, the invasion and wars against the people of Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos, also on the standard pattern of serial lying.
The millions of people who listen to such political pundits as Russ Limbaugh, totally unaware of the pattern of slanted talk, outright lies, and then praising the person doing the deception.
The millions of people who considered Sarah Palin qualified to be vice president and then president of the United States, when her stupidity was illustrated by such statements as Africa was a country (rather than a continent), or that she was qualified for international relations on the fact that she could see Russia from her house in Alaska.
Believing that Iraq had a role in the hijackings of four airliners on September 11, 2001, years after that was totally disproved, when the only reference to that was the same lying politicians and supporting political pundits that lied about the cause for invading Iraq.
Believing that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and that Iraq had planes that could reach the United States to deliver the weapons.
Believing that Senator John McCain was a war hero because he was shot down. This writer was a Naval Aviator during World War II and he was not a hero either as a Naval aviator or if he had the misfortune to have been shot down.
Praising Bill and Hillary Clinton, ignorant of the sordid conduct in which they were involved while Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas. Details in Defrauding America.
See New York Times article on state of literacy of the American public.
History of Indifference While
Responsible of Millions of Deaths
The history of the American public's indifference to lying politicians, corruption in government, and resulting tragedies, leaves no hope that the present record-setting corruption will be addressed. Let's look at the history:
- U.S. invasion of Korea on the basis of lying, and also the civil conflict between North and South Carolina, a division that the United States politicians caused to occur, resulted in 38,000 deaths and over 100,000 maimed and injured U.S. military personnel (plus over 100,000 Koreans.
- U.S. invasion of Vietnam on the basis of lying, that North Vietnamese gunboats attached U.S. destroyers. Not only was that a lie, but even if such attach had occurred, it would not have threatened the United States and support the costly invasion of a far away country. This political deception resulted in 58,000 dead U.S. GIs and over 200,000 maimed and injured (plus 60,000 murdered Vietnam under the Phoenix program and over 200,000 civilians and others).
- October Surprise, where people undermined U.S. government by paying money to Iranians and furnishing Iran with huge quantities of military equipment stolen from national guard armories and elsewhere, to delay the release of the American hostages under after the election between President Carter and Presidential candidate Ronald Reagan.
- The U.S. undermining of the government of Nicaragua by furnishing money and arms to rebels, and dealing in drugs, many of which were brought back to the United States by the mercenaries flying military equipment from the United States to the Nicaragua rebels seeking to overthrow the government.
- CIA funding and orchestrating the overthrow of the Iranian government in 1953.
- Secret funding and arming of Iraq during the Reagan-Bush administrations, which enabled Iraq to invade Kuwait, starting the Gulf War.
- Indifference to the five-hour-long attack by Israel upon the U.S.S. Liberty, which killed and maimed dozens of navy personnel.
- Massive corruption in the federal bankruptcy courts that strips innocent people of their life assets who naively exercise the statutory protections of Chapter 11, seeking a delay in the payment of major indebtedness that had suddenly come due.
- Decades of drug trafficking into the United States by people associated with the Central Intelligence Agency, which required assistance of other government entities.
- Decades of corruption by members of Congress, in full view of the public, demanding bribes either outright or implied, lobbyists bribing member of congress with various forms of bribes.
- FBI agents involved in murders, with particular attention to those in the Boston and New York area, the murders continuing for years with the knowledge of FBI and Justice Department top people in Washington.
- The practice of seizing assets that are never returned from Americans, who are either never charged or are found innocent.
- The exorbitant length of prison for minor offenses, legislated by members of Congress, whose crimes are often far greater than people sentenced to prison.
- Assassinations, and planned assassinations, of foreign leaders and foreign personnel by U.S. forces, including the CIA.
- The planned and initiated invasion of Cuba, a country that had not committed any offense against the United States.
- Invasion of Iraq on the basis of lies, where even if the lies were true, the country posed no threat to the United States.
- Giving key elements within the Central Intelligence Agency carte blanche authority to inflict horrendous harm upon innocent people throughout the world, including the United States. These outrages which have inflicted terrible personal, social, financial and physical harm include for instance:
- The invasion of foreign countries, brutally killing hundreds of thousands of people, sometimes entire families, "justifying" their actions on many gullible Americans on such absurd theories as (a) we cannot allow them to select the form of government that they want and which U.S. leaders disapprove; (b) that failure to invade will result in the "domino theory" in which people of other countries may also select some similar form of government. Most Americans paid the price for these corrupt acts, including the hundreds of thousands who lost husbands or sons in Indochina (58,000 dead), the loss of previously recognized freedoms and constitutional protections on the sham argument of fighting the "war on drugs," the drug-related killing of thousands of people, turning entire neighborhoods in war zones, the use of paramilitary forces against innocent people, and much more.
- The CIA has been given carte blanche to engage to engage in overseas activities that destabilized governments, responsible for millions of deaths as a result of direct CIA wars and CIA-funded and generated wars. The actions that resulted in these deaths, such as the cowardly slaughter at Mai Lai, were made possible by the funding provided by the American people and their indifference to the acts taken with their approval. Remember, the United States has a government of, by, and for the American people.
- The drugging of America, commencing in the early 1950s, as proven by many insiders who have revealed these criminal and subversive acts, and further proven by the many highly detailed and supported books on the subject. The escalation of the drug crisis was associated with the CIA-engineered war inflicted upon Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, the CIA-backed war upon the people and government of Nicaragua, the many other covert wars including the invasion of Panama, the constant destabilization of foreign countries, the bribing of foreign officials (and those in the United States), the arming of subversive, the teaching of torture and assassinations, and much more. Until the CIA commenced its role of drug trafficking into the United States, the drug problem in the United States was relatively minor.
- The CIA's key role in looting the savings and loans, the looting of HUD programs, the heavy involvement in financial fraud, its drug-money laundering, and for organized crime elements that are in unison with CIA activities. Many of the same people, members of Congress and others, enlarged on the 1980s savings and loan frauds that culminated in the start of the financial crisis in 2007.
- Bringing about a cadre of "political" prisoners, consisting of government agents and private citizens who sought to expose the crimes by government personnel. By having no public support, corrupt Justice Department employees and federal judges routinely imprison hundreds of government agents and people who seek to report the corruption involving government personnel, and especially related to CIA criminal activities, such as CIA-DEA drug trafficking.
- Bringing about the destruction of former personal liberties and constitutional protections, some of which under the guise of the so-called war-on-drugs, a deception perpetrated by those government personnel who are directly involved in the CIA drug trafficking and indirectly involved through such acts as cover-ups and obstruction of justice.
- Making possible the paramilitary arrogant invasion of people's homes and churches, often resulting in the deaths of innocent people. Again on such phony excuses as the "war-on-drugs."
- Making possible the widespread seizure and forfeiture of people's assets, sometimes of innocent people, and often seizing assets that have a value far beyond the nature of any alleged offense.
- Making possible the judicial and Justice Department corruption in the nation's Chapter 11 courts, where people exercising the statutory protection of Chapter 11 are criminally stripped of their life's assets by corrupt federal judges, judge-appointed trustees and the all-too-willing law firms and attorneys.
- Making possible the conversion of neighborhoods into drug-related battle zones, the drug-related killing of thousands of people in the United States, the spreading of fear throughout the United States, the spreading of a culture of arrogance and contempt for the rights of others.
- In turn, the American people suffered the loss of 58,000 Americans, husbands and sons of people who met the test of illiteracy about government corruption, laziness, state of denial, or apathy. These conditions exist today, and many unpublicized people suffer the consequences of the widespread corruption in government, the massive broadcast and print media cover-ups and disinformation, continues at an accelerated pace today.
Major Cultural and Integrity Problems
Adversely Affecting the Nation
Based upon many decades of insider experiences, and with the yet-unrecognized dire situation faced by Americans, it is time for introspection or addressing of serious cultural problems in certain government and non-government segments of the United States. Left undressed, these can only continue prior calamities arising from the problems and in today's nuclear age, result in calamities unprecedented in the world's history; including the nuclear destruction of U.S. cities and society.
Included in some of the major cultural problems are the following, which have caused to be inflicted within the United States, and worldwide, enormous human tragedies.
- Culture of arrogance. Latest example being the start of a brutal war against the Iraqi people that has already left several hundred thousand dead Iraqis and Americans; destabilized the entire Middle East; generated a never-before-seen growth of people wanting to kill Americans; and many other personal and financial tragedies. Filthy music (Music? Noise!); filthy music; filthy movies; with no redeeming value other than the pathetic of integrity overwhelming the United States.
- Failure of people to recognize liars and con artists, and separate the lies from the facts.
- Culture of ignorance of matters that affect the integrity of government and the lives and deaths of people in the United States and foreign countries. The pathetic failure of segments of the American people to read and learn from courageous insiders who foolishly suffer great personal and financial harm for their attempts to protect the people and U.S. interests by exposing high level corruption. Part of this ignorance of events arises from the cover-ups, disinformation, and lying of media people and political pundits.
- Culture of deception by media people that covers up for corruption in high government places. This is partly due to wanting to continue their access to government handouts, partly due to fear of media corporations from adverse government actions, and partly out of sympathy with the corruption.
- Culture of deception and outright lying by political pundits, who cover up for misconduct in government, engage in disinformation, and engage in outright lying.
- Culture of corruption endemic of members of Congress, which is described in most of the books listed here.
- The pathetic deterioration of integrity and honesty of many people in the United States, which plays a role in the arrogance displayed time and time again, including the invasions of Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Grenada, Iraq, and now threatening Iran; the brutal torture of detainees, most of whom are innocent of any crimes; the subverting of countries and governments throughout the world.
- Fanatic devotion to such trivia as professional sports; video games; Twitter; You Tube, and other social sites, leaving no time for reading of meaningful matters adversely affecting the nation and its people.
- High crime rate with murders of innocent people no more significant than going to the local pizza parlor; drug usage of a major segment of the population, including presidents, knowing that the money they pay for illicit drugs is responsible for thousands or murders (Mexico experiencing over 6,000 drug-related murders in 2007), fueled almost entirely by money spent for drugs by Americans).
- Acceptance of the murders of over one million Iraqis as a result of the invasion of Iraq on the basis of serial lying by President George Bush and his shills in and out of government.
Have Americans Gone Berserk!
A Nation of Barbarians!
- They invaded a country and killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, including infants, that were no threat to the United States.
- While continuing this slaughter, America's leaders and their shills threaten to start another war, this time with Iran.
- Simultaneously, America's leaders threatened Syria.
- Simultaneously, America's leaders provoke Russia, a country that has thousands of nuclear missiles aimed at the United States. It proposes a nuclear shield in Eastern Europe on the phony excuse that it is to protect America.
- Simultaneously threatens to bomb Iran, where China and Russia has personnel and equipment, including the construction of nuclear power facilities, a combination that can easily result in a nuclear war with China, Russia and Iran against the United States.
- Simultaneously chastises Cuba, a country that had been invaded by the United States and against which the United States had inflicted a damaging economic embargo for the past 50 years.
- Threatens China with retaliation if it attempts to claim the breakaway province of Taiwan, risking war with China−while China is funding the credit card binge for Americans and their reckless politicians in Washington.
- Continues to support the brutal oppression and occupying of another country by Israel−while ignoring the fact that these policies have bred the violence throughout the Middle East for the past half century, and ignoring the fact that Israel has committed crimes against the American people (The hours of bombings of the U.S. Navy ship, U.S.S. Liberty, and continues to steal secrets from the United States. In addition, as detailed in the book, Defrauding America and Drugging America, Israel's Mossad personnel were heavily involved in smuggling drugs into the United States during the Reagan-Bush administrations−along with CIA assets).
- Tolerates and even supports the serial lying by the president of the United States, his cabinet, and the political pundits that act as shills.
- Accuses other countries, that had never invaded another country, terrorist states, ignoring its own history of invasions and subverting foreign countries.
- Seeks to force other countries to change their form of government to that used in the United States, ignoring the fact that the United States form of government has been riddle with corruption, most of which has been kept from the American people.
- Ignorant, or oblivious, of the fact that the United States can be hit at any time by thousands of nuclear missiles, released because of the arrogance of its war-mongering leaders.
- Ignorant, or oblivious, of the fact that their conduct has produced the world's greatest growth of people hating and wanting to kill Americans.
- Ignorant, or oblivious, of the fact that their conduct has caused what will be over $2 trillion dollars in debt, funded by the same communist countries that the military-industrial complex used as the "communist card."
- Ignorant, or oblivious, of the fact that suitcase nuclear bombs that were smuggled out of the Soviet Union have yet to be set off in U.S. cities. (Described in the book, Defrauding America.)
- Ignorant, or oblivious of the fact, that the downing of U.S. aircraft all over the world by surface-to-air missiles has yet to occur.
- Ignorant, or oblivious of the fact, that the ingredients for a financial collapse of the U.S. financial system are in place, which, if a 1930-like depression occurs, which is very possible, the country will be reeked with rioting people, unlike the peaceful depression days of the 1930s.
- Proudly proclaiming the United States the bastion of freedom and due process, when the country is riddled with corruption, taking of freedoms, and where due process is a mockery.
- Willingly, like sheep, falling for the lies of their leaders and political pundits, when older and wiser people would recognize as con-artists.
- David vs. Goliath and 9/11−and the "I-can-care-less" culture in the United States.
- Article in the New York Times about the intelligence of most Americans.
Delusional Proclamation of The
United States as the Land Of
Freedom and Justice for All
The self-proclaimed righteousness of large numbers of people in the United States is that they live in a land that protects freedom and provides justice for all. They sign patriotic-sounding songs and recite the pledge of allegiance, as if the protections actually exist! While in plain sight, if they would read, is evidence that the very beliefs they utter are the very same rights and protections being trampled.
At the same time:
The murder rates throughout the United States approach that in war-torn countries.
The brutality of many Americans is shown by their enjoyment in killing animals, dog and cock fights and pit bulls mauling and killing each other. boxing matches in which one boxer inflicts bloody injuries on the other−thrilling the spectators.
The high incidence of policemen killing citizens at the slightest provocation, when such force is totally unnecessary under the circumstances, and being excused as authorized by their positions.
Widespread gang violence and killings, including random street murders, with some cities approaching the violence of war zones.
The large numbers of people who injure or kill someone in an auto accident and flee the scene, letting the victim die for lack of help.
The large percentage of American who consume illegal drugs, knowing that the money they spend for them fuels the brutal murders among those cartels fulfilling the drug demand of the American population. In 2008, in Mexico alone, American's drug money was responsible for over 6,000 murders.
The American GIs that killed hundreds of defenseless women and children, as typified by the Mai Lai incident in Vietnam and by Americans in Iraq.
The widespread practice by prosecutors filing false charges against Americans, often using known perjured testimony−sometimes testimony for which the perjurer is provided compensation. That practice improves the prosecutor's standing and pay.
Willingness of most of the American public to kill thousands of Iraqis, including children and infants, that they knew would be killed by using America’s immense military against an almost defenseless country. And then continuing to support the invasion after recognizing that hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed and maimed. That is, until they start suffering the consequences.
Members of Congress legislating long prison sentences for citizens committing relatively minor acts, while they themselves routinely engaged in different forms of corruption that enable to occur great harm upon the country and upon the American people.
The recognized widespread overt and covert bribing of members of Congress, and the public’s acceptance of such offenses.
The widespread seizing of assets from people innocent of any crime, and sometimes, never charged.
The widespread corruption in the bankruptcy courts involving federal judges, federal trustees, lawyers and law firms, and those acting in concert with them, the unlawful and unconstitutional taking from people their life assets after exercising the statutory protections of Chapter 11.
Decades of killing of thousands of often-destitute people in countries invaded by the U.S. military, including Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Panama, Grenada, Iraq. Includes the slaughter of women and children, some cluttered in groups, machine-gunned into bloody pulps by murdering American soldiers.
The blatant pattern of serial lying by White House and other politicians, with deadly consequences, and the toleration, and even support, by many citizens.
Widespread media cover-ups, deception, and even support, for the arrogant and corrupt acts of high government officials. The most classic example being the support of the citizens for President George Bush and the members of Congress who served as a platform for the lying. Media includes the political pundits that almost entirely supported the serial lying that plunged the United States into a bloody quagmire that will continue for generations.
And these are only a few examples. Many books have been written on these matters, which are read by only a minute fraction of the American public, a public that is sometimes too lazy, too indifferent, to care.
The Pontius Pilate Attitude
Among Many Americans
Pontius Pilate, the governor of Jerusalem, presided over the trial of Jesus and ordered his crucifixion. According to some scriptures, Pilate was forced to condemn Jesus to crucifixion due to pressure from the crowd, after which Pilate reportedly said that he washes his hands of the matter saying that he was innocent of Jesus’ blood and that the blame was upon then people.
There appears to be some similarity between Pontius Pilate claiming he had no responsibility for the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and that segment of the American public that support or remain cowardly mute to the corruption by key people and the catastrophic harm they inflict upon others.
The sheer number of corrupt activities, continuing for decades, with overwhelming evidence, reflects why the system will never correct these matters, in which they are complicit. Even if the public learns, they won't do anything. Only if a group emerges from among the American public that will exert the energy to learn the facts, and will show outrage beyond that shown by people protesting matters that require no exercise of mental energy.
Sampling of Reasons Why
Good Americans Fail to Protest
There are reasons why some good Americans remain mute about these outrages. For instance:
Some lack the intelligence to read about these matters; or lack the intelligence to understand the gravity of the information. Can't blame someone who is too ignorant to know!
Affected by political pundits lying for those perpetrating the wrongful acts, made possible by the listener being too lazy to read and research the matter.
The almost total cover-ups and even support by virtually every government check and balance for the corruption.
The almost total cover-ups and support by media people and media groups.
The lack of knowledge of the many books written by government and other insiders seeking to inform the public of these matters.
The false impression gained by many people who rely upon television, and the political pundits, to be "informed" of important matters.
A person's lack of time to find out about these matters due to the need to earn a living.
Poll Takers and The
Intelligence of the People Cited
Poll takers and political pundits frequently cite the percentage of the America public that the polls indicate are either for or against some particular policy or action of government political leaders. Included in those polls referred to as the "American public" are the following (who have the right to vote):
- The criminal element in the United States, including those inclined to or who commit murders, violence, robberies, thefts, and other crimes.
- Those who are not inclined to consider themselves in the above type of crimes but who purchase drugs for personal use knowing that they are enablers to the thousands of murders occurring every year in Mexico, and the thousands in the United States.
- Most of the immigrants who have become citizens and are counted among the voters are too busy trying to assimilate into life in the United States to show any concern for matters for the overall good of the United States, but more interested in who can provide them with special benefits. The matter of corruption in government is the furthest from any effort they may make in response to it.
- Those with a simpler mind, totally uninterested or incapable of understanding the amount of corruption and lying in government to make an intelligent decision on virtually any matters involving government and politicians. Their vote is based more on emotions, such as those ardent followers of talk show host Russ Limbaugh, and certainly not based on an understanding of the facts.
- Those who are capable of understanding, but who are obsessed with trivial maters, such as professional sports, video games, social networks, their grandchildren, and other trivia.
- Those who are capable of understanding, but who are too busy with making a living and taking care of important personal matters and matters affecting their family.
- Those, especially the younger generation, who have grown up with filthy music/lyrics, filthy movies, that are totally devoid of any redeeming value, which established their code of conduct, morals, and responsibilities. The current obsession among the young with pacifiers, either "music" blaring in their ears, movies on the screens, etc.
- Those who read a limited amount and who fail to get a broad picture, making they prey to the con artists among the politicians and political pundits that repeat over and over again outright lies, relying upon the gullibility (or stupidity) of certain segments of the public.
- Then we have those who do show an interest in reading, who are capable of showing outrage, and who try to do something about the mutating corruption in the United States, in and out of government.
- Those very few courageous insiders who discover corruption and who risk great personal and financial harm in seeking to defend the country against the literal Trojan horse corruption. No one comes to their aid and to help in defending the country against the harm being exposed by these very few people.
Is it any wonder, then, that serial liars like Russ Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly have millions of listeners and viewers.
Is it any wonder the President Bush and his shills have been able to engage in blatant serial lying, recognized by anyone who avails themselves of the true information, can talk a majority of the American people into inflicting war upon Iraq, knowing that thousands (now hundreds of thousands) of innocent people have been killed and brutally mutilated, and not feel shame for what they had made possible.
Political Liars Making
Fools of the Illiterate Masses
Large segments of the media controlled by the CIA and other government entities, political pundits paid to promote a particular line, politicians that had long mastered the art of lying and deception, prey upon the unread and unsophisticated American public.
With the bankruptcy of more newspapers, there will be even less investigative reporting, making the public even more susceptible and gullible.
Victims and Enablers
Duping the Germans Under Hitler Versus Duping The
People Americans for Decades by Their Leaders
The Germans under Adolf Hitler were duped with repeated lies, like the American people have been repeatedly duped, for decades by serial lying. The American people don't have the excuse that the Germans had, since massive information and evidence was available to show they were being taken for fools by their leaders and many of the political pundits.
A poem was written by Martin Niemoller that depicts a fact of life that most Americans have yet to learn:
First they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out, because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Pastor Martin Niemöller
Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) first supported the rise of Adolf Hitler, and then upon learning the truth, and objecting, he was imprisoned. He wrote a poem about the state of denial of Germans about what Hitler was doing. Probably no better example could be shown than what has been done to the American people, in their name, while they lazily ignored the outrages.
Return to www.defraudingamerica.com