Major Issues Described in Drugging America
The following are some of the subjects covered in Drugging America, as discovered by former federal agent Rodney Stich and his coalition of other insiders:
- Years of drug smuggling by CIA assets, especially during the Reagan-Bush presidencies and the Iran-Contra affair.
- Funding of terrorist cells in the New Jersey and New York areas by drug activities, including the funding of terrorists that bombed the World Trade Center in 1993, who initiated plans to place bombs on 11 U.S. airliners departing Far East locations, and believed to have provided some funding for the September 11, 2001, terrorists.
- Sham charges against the head of a government multi-agency task force targeting these New Jersey and New York drug activities, thereby halting further actions, followed a year later by one or more of the terrorist cells bombing the World Trade Center in 1993.
- Role of CIA-DEA drug smuggling operation in the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 (details in Defrauding America).
- CIA's symbiotic relationship with organized crime in drug trafficking and drug-money laundering.
- CIA-DEA drug pipeline, with Lebanese and Syrian drug trafficking, using Pan Am aircraft in the operation, which eventually facilitated the placement of a bomb on the Pan American aircraft that exploded over Lockerbie. The involvement of this common CIA-DEA-drug trafficker unison with the downing of Pan Am Flight 103.
- U.S. military involved in drug trafficking into the United States, as described by military pilots and others who actually carried the drugs on military aircraft, including military helicopter flights to Arkansas, carrying drugs to associates of then-governor Bill Clinton.
- Involvement of key politicians in the drug loop, including drug money going to both political parties, helping to explain the continuation of the war-on-drugs that is really a war-upon-the-gullible American people.
- DEA involvement in drug trafficking into the United States, as documented and described by INS agents, DEA agents, pilots who flew drugs in DEA-provided planes, including unloading the drugs at DEA facilities in the United States. In a developing case, evidence is surfacing showing a DEA agent controlling a major drug trafficking operation at a remote mountainous airfield in Mexico.
- CIA funds for drugs coming from looting of bankruptcy court assets.
- CIA funding of secret bank accounts for several well known politicians, including a former president, members of his administration, and a key member of the 2001 Bush administration, as disclosed by the former head of a large and secret CIA financial operation. (Both political parties are heavily implicated in the bipartisan corruption and both have a vested interest in preventing the public from discovering their involvement in criminal and even subversive activities.)
- Iran-Contra, and the drug smuggling into the United States, an extension of the October Surprise operation, the truth of which was kept from the American people by members of Congress, Justice Department lawyers, the White House, Independent Prosecutor Walsh, and most of the mainstream media.
- America's political prisoners, the standard tactic used to silence or discredit courageous insiders from revealing to the public the ugly truth about corrupt judicial and other government activities.
- Secret CIA airlines, how they are formed and funded, their cargo of drugs, and much more, as described to the author by the head of one of them.
- How federal prosecutors file false charges against people, using perjured and often "purchased" testimony.
- How federal prosecutors fraudulently obtain admission of felonies by threatening to charge innocent wives or aged parents.
- How almost anyone can be falsely charged with drug offenses, their assets taken, and end up in prison, with absolutely no connection to drugs.
- Evidence showing that the perpetrators of the draconian prison sentences in the three branches of government are themselves guilty of worse offenses.
- Pattern of cover-ups and obstruction of justice by virtually every government and non-government check and balance.
- Role of CIA-DEA drug trafficking in the bombing of PAA Flight 103 over Lockerbie.
- Role played by covert CIA airlines in drug smuggling.
- The role by the National Security Council in drug smuggling.
- The role by the U.S. military in drug smuggling.
- The role by DEA agents and other government personnel in drug smuggling.
- The involvement of key political figures in drug offenses.
- Drug smuggling by personnel within the CIA during the Vietnam War, some of whom hold key positions in the President Bush II administration.
- Drug smuggling into the United States by the CIA with involvement of other government personnel, including White House politicians.
- CIA proprietary airlines hauling drugs, including Southern Air Transport, Crittenden Air Transport, and others.
- Names of many people in government reportedly involved with drug smuggling into the United States.
- Secret bank accounts for key politicians funded by the CIA and its drug profits.
- Practice of false charges against innocent people, compounded by knowing use of perjured testimony, that destroys lives and destroys families.
- Major drug smuggling during Iran-Contra, detailing activities of known White House figures.
- Arkansas drug smuggling, including Mena, Arkansas, and the during Clinton's governorship.
- Cover-ups by media personnel, many of whom are or were on the CIA and other government payrolls.
- Killings and mysterious deaths of people exposing these matters.
- DOJ-protected Dominican drug traffickers.
- Personal tales of drug smugglers working for the CIA with widespread approval of other government personnel.
- Complicity by military personnel, Customs, Justice Department and other personnel, including White House and other politicians.
- Murder of Mexican national in Mexico by DEA agent whose identity was discovered by the victim.
- FBI agent discovering CIA drug trafficking with Mafia figures in New York.
- Drug smuggling between Gotti crime group and CIA in Arkansas, and laundering of drug money through CIA banks.
- Former United Airlines pilot instructor conversion to drug smuggling.
- Montana gateway for illicit drugs from Canada.
- Tales of gunfights by American drug smugglers.
- Corrupt misuse of conspiracy statutes by prosecutors that puts thousands of innocent men and women in prison.
- Israel's Mossad involvement in drug smuggling into the United States.
- Drug smuggling through the Texas Air National Guard, and cover-up by Texas governor. (Added in E-book download.)
- Cover-ups and obstruction of justice by federal judges who blocked the reporting of these criminal and subversive activities and misused judicial power to retaliate against and silence a government agent seeking to report these crimes against the United States.
Drug money going to both political major parties.
Formation of Colombian drug cartels by CIA operatives.
Misuse of government power to silence government insiders through prosecutorial misconduct and judicial compliance.
Corrupt misuse by Justice Department prosecutors of forfeiture statutes, taking life assets from innocent people.
Federal judges misusing judicial powers to obstruct justice, blocking reports of CIA drug smuggling and other crimes.
DEA agent controlling drug transships in Mexico, protected by Justice Department employees and the Mexican government.
Close parallel between Mexican political involvement in drugs and U.S. officials involvement in drugs.
Examples of how America's men and women, including 65-year-old widows are falsely charged with drug offenses and imprisoned.
- America's great growth industries: incarcerating tens of thousands of men and women, many on sham charges.
- Why your innocence means nothing to government personnel who lie and perjure themselves as they seek to profit by placing people in prison.
- Discover how your "friendly" member of Congress voted for draconian prison sentences to make themselves look good to a naive public, while at the same time covering up for drug smuggling in covert government operations.
- Federal judges and even the Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court documented obstruction of justice and protecting corrupt people and corrupt activities in government offices and covert operations.
- Drug money goes to both political parties, causing members of Congress to have a vested interest in forever keeping the public from discovering the truth.
- The true heroes in America and how they suffered for exercising courage and responsibilities so tragically absent in the general population.
- America's "political" prisoners, including agents and operatives of the FBI, DEA, INS, and CIA, and concerned citizens, who are prosecuted to keep them from revealing the extent of corruption in government.
- Why drug traffickers almost look "saintly" compared to government personnel in positions of trust engaged in drug smuggling and other crimes.
- The list of those people who profit from putting men and women in prison, including the innocents.
- America's political prisoners, deep-cover operatives with known of corrupt activities by White House politicians and covert activities of any one of the over a dozen intelligence agencies, concerned government agents, and concerned American citizens, who have been sent to prison on fabricated charges. The intent being to silence or discredit them.
- The symbiotic links between this culture and the conditions enabling the 9/11 hijackings to occur.
- Drug smuggling in the Texas National Guard and cover-up by Texas governor. (2nd edition)
People in Both Political Parties Implicated
Crimes Are Only One
Corruption in Government Operations
Recognize, use, and publicize the facts detailed in the latest editions of the books written by a former federal agent with input from dozens of other former and current government agents and the material on this and related Internet sites.
This material, if properly used, can force major changes in the arrogant and corrupt war on drugs which is actually an attack by those in control of key government offices against the men and women of the United States.
It must be remembered that the people are victims of a group in control of the three branches of government, that those who control the system will not correct the crimes perpetrated upon the people, that only a very small almost imperceptible percentage of adults have the courage and the civic responsibility to even try to fight this spreading cancer. And most of those who are now trying, are merely preaching to the choir and failing to use the hard evidence brought forward by several dozen courageous insiders as revealed in the books, Defrauding America, Drugging America, Unfriendly Skies, and the E-book format, Disavow.
Among the seldom publicized areas of offenses perpetrated, especially upon the thousands of men and women imprisoned on drug charges, are the offenses perpetrated by those federal personnel in the three branches of the federal government responsible for their incarceration. These far greater offenses include the following documented activities:
Crime Effect Comparison
Not to diminish the crimes of many federal inmates, but to compare the effects upon the nation between those inmates and the effect upon national issues by the prosecutors, judges and members of Congress who pass criminal legislation responsible for such non-violent offenses as minor drug offenses.
Sampling of examples:
Corruption of employees in control of the Department of Justice.
Corruption of federal judges.
Corruption of members of Congress.
Books on History of Corruption of U.S. Government Personnel
And Resulting Series of Tragedies, Written by and With
Former Professional Government Insiders
All of the books are available at amazon.com, in print and on the Kindle, and at many other Internet sites. They bring together the various pieces of the puzzle to better understand the overall picture, and why the same conditions continue year after year. Information on the books by former government agent Rodney Stich
Sampling of early books reviews
Sampling of complimentary letters/faxes to author/activist Rodney Stich.
More information about these books by clicking here.
Get Your Own Blog or Internet Site: Easy and Inexpensive
Get your own blog site, domain name, or hosting site at the popular godaddy.com hosting service.
A low-cost provider with excellent support service. Click on the following graphic for information
and quick start.
Return to www.defraudingamerica.com