The following are a sampling of the
many government personnel and other insiders that reported corruption involving
people in key government positions that were, and continued to result, in great
tragedies, deaths, and catastrophic events, and how federal personnel criminally
misused government power to silence or discredit them.
FBI Agent and Highly
Decorated Military Pilot
Richard Taus, Lt. Colonel in the U.S.
- CIA-DEA drug trafficking into
the United States.
- CIA and White House politicians
involved in secret funding and arming of Iraq during the 1980s.
- Cover-up by the FBI of these criminal and treasonous acts against the United States.
- The murderous conduct of his
Supervising Special Agent Lindley DeVecchio.
- After he circumvented FBI cover-ups
and made his charges to members of Congress, false charges
were made against him.
He is now in prison in New York with a prison sentence
insuring that he will die in prison. One of many disposable military heroes.
Former Head of a CIA
Financial Proprietary Whose
Worldwide Operations were Based in Hawaii.
He provided information of covert CIA
- Secret funding of CIA domestic operations.
CIA secretly finances its operations.
- CIA assisting Ferdinand Marcus with hiding stolen funds in the United States while U.S.
Department of Justice was seeking these funds.
- Opening and funding secret off-shore bank accounts for high-level U.S. officials,
including a former U.S. President.
- Familiar with
how CIA funnels money to CIA proprietaries, how CIA opened and funded secret off-shore bank accounts
for high-level federal officials.
- Typical example of CIA disavow tactics, fraudulently denying involvement in operations which
they fund and direct.
False federal charges by Justice
Department prosecutors, and cooperation of CIA personnel and federal judges,
resulted in an 80-year prison sentence.
CIA Operative Involved
And Money Laundering
the information he provided included:
- CIA drug-related dealings
with organized crime in the United States.
- Direct dealings in drugs between CIA and organized crime, including the Gotti crime family.
- Money laundering for the CIA,
including laundering drug money for the Gotti crime family, using CIA bank sources.
Provided testimony to members Congress in 1989, followed by the
standard congressional cover-up.
CIA Operative Involved In
October Surprise Clean-Up Operation
Included in the information that he provided:
Role in the CIA October Surprise, responsible for removing all evidence at
hotels and limousine services about the presence of U.S. personnel in
meetings in Paris with George Bush and other U.S. personnel.
- Drug smuggling involving CIA
- Covert CIA operations in Europe,
starting shorting after the CIA was formed.
Involved In Iranian Arms-for-Hostages
And Related October Surprise.
He provided information on such matters
- Money laundering associated with
the October Surprise, money that was used to bribe Iranians to delay
the release of 52 American hostages held in Iran.
- Altering the Inslaw software
that was stolen by Justice Department officials, one of whom is now a federal judge.
- Movement of drug money for the
Member of Army Special Operations Group
He provided information on::
- Military's involvement in drug trafficking, setting up radio beacons for small aircraft to navigate
from Colombia to Panama at very low levels.
- CIA-military spying on state-level politicians.
- False charges put him into prison in
Massachusetts for many years.
Former Special Ops Counterterrorism
He provided information on:
- Suitcase nuclear bombs and nuclear material being sold to terrorists
that were being stolen from Soviet Union supplies. He discovered this
information while conducting seminars in Europe for Russian and Lithuanian
government and military personnel.
- He was sent to federal prison on the basis of false
charges by federal prosecutors.
CIA-ONI Operative in Middle East
From 1960s through 1980s
He provided information such as:
Arming of religious fanatics in Afghanistan
by CIA that were trying to overthrow the leader promoting Western cultures.
The overwhelming highly armed rebels caused the government to ask the Soviet
Union to bring in troops to defend against the CIA-funded rebels. That started
30 years of wars in Afghanistan, and enabled the al Qaeda terrorists to set up
base in that country.
- Pattern of CIA-directed and condoned assassinations.
- CIA drug trafficking from the Middle and Far East, the Caribbean and Central and South America,
including the Los Angeles area, and aspects of the drugging of the blacks not previously revealed (such as
funding CIA drug purchases from assets looted in bankruptcy court); joint activities with organized crime
figures in drug smuggling and looting of savings and loans.
looting of bankruptcy court assets. Some of the looted funds were used to fund CIA
drug purchases. These criminal activities involve federal judges, Justice Department trustees and other
government employees, law firms and attorneys.
- Involvement in October Surprise scheme, that corrupted the 1980 presidential elections.
- Bribing of federal judges, and how they receive their bribe funds.
- CIA role in setting up the Medellin and Cali cartels, making it easier for the CIA to coordinate
- Evidence. In addition to his own testimony, dozens of letters and hundred of taped deposition-like
sessions are available as he described these covert activities.
Former U.S. Army helicopter Pilot
Sheep-Dipped into CIA Operations
information on such matters as:
- Personal knowledge of CIA, National Security Council and White House-directed drug
shipments on military and CIA helicopters, the cooperation of the military in the drugging of America, and
involvement of well-known national figures.
- Personal knowledge of high-level involvement in drug-related activities. He carried on his
helicopter trips such well-known figures as Oliver North, Dan Lasater, Buddy Young, William Barr (while
attorney for Southern Air Transport and before he became US attorney general), Buddy Young (aide to
Governor Bill Clinton), Felix Rodriguez (responsible to George Bush), to drug-related activities. These
include inspection of drug laboratories, and once to a meeting with General Noriega and Barry Seal (the
purpose of which was to discover where the drug money was being siphoned off on the Panama to Arkansas
- Drugs to Arkansas. He flew drugs on US Army helicopters to Little Rock and Mena from Fort
Campbell, Kentucky, including delivery to Dan Lasater and Buddy Young.
- Military flight plans showing passengers and comments relating to drugs being carried. This
witness has a great number of military flight plans showing his flights, who his passengers were, with
comments on the flight plans showing carriage of drugs in coolers fraudulently marked "medical supplies."
These flight plans included drug-carrying flights from Fort Campbell, Kentucky to Little Rock and Mena,
Arkansas, delivering "medical supplies" in coolers to a "Doctor" Lasater (aka Dan Lasater) and Buddy Young
(head of security for then-governor Bill Clinton).
- Supporting evidence includes military flight plans, letters, affidavits, court filings, and tapes.
Head of a Secret CIA proprietary airline
provided such information on such matters as:
- Extensive CIA drug smuggling into the United States from the Far East, as a result
of being the titular head of a CIA proprietary airline that frequently carried drugs. Details of interaction with
other CIA proprietary or front-airlines, including Southern Air Transport and Evergreen Airlines. The airline
was CIA funded and equipped, and was based in Bangkok, with an office in Miami. Activities included
hauling drugs from the Far East to the Philippines, where the drugs would be off-loaded onto other CIA
proprietary airlines, such as Southern Air Transport. Later, when four-engine aircraft were provided, the
drug-loaded planes went directly to the United States.
- Flying military weapons to the Irish
Pilot Working for
Central and South America
He provided information on such matters
- Arms being shipped by DEA and CIA to Contras and Sandinistas, in violation of U.S. law,
and showing the false premise used by U.S. officials that they were supporting only one side, the Contras,
allegedly to combat the country from selecting the communistic form of government. He flew the arms,
provided by the DEA, in DEA-provided aircraft, and returned with drugs, off-loading at DEA facilities.
- Arms exchanged for drugs, and hauling of drugs back to the United States, including unloading
of drugs at DEA facilities at Addison Airport and elsewhere. Can provide precise details, maps, about the
drug routes, landing strips, DEA and CIA contacts at each end, and how arms were sent to both the Contras
and the Sandinistas.
Former CIA Asset Specializing
In CIA Money Laundering
provided information on such matters as:
- CIA money laundering in Caribbean area, and CIA association with several well-known criminals.
Former World War II OSS Operative
And CIA Asset and Pilot Thereafter
He provided such information as:
CIA operative in Central and South America and the Far East; a pilot for
United Nations' Dag Hammarskjold and the Shah
- CIA drug trafficking from the Middle East, Central and South America, and the Far East.
He flew drug loads for his CIA contacts, including allegedly Theodore Shackley.
- Assassinations that he allegedly carried out in South America for the CIA.
ONI Asset Working on Offshore
He provided information on such mattes as:
- Drugs being off-loaded at oil rigs, and then sent by helicopter or boat to shore.
- Knowledge about then-governor Bill Clinton's Arkansas drug activities.
- CIA drug smuggling into the United States.
San Francisco Attorney
Corruption in Bankruptcy Courts
He provided information on:
- Endemic corruption in bankruptcy courts in San Francisco, implicating federal judges, Justice
Department officials, attorneys and law firms, and the CIA, looting the assets of innocent people who naively
exercised the statutory protections of Chapter 11.
was killed the night before the FBI was to receive his evidence. File on his computer hard drive were
erased and his floppy disks and records taken from his office. More information
about bankruptcy court corruption in the book, Unfriendly Skies: 20th & 21st
DIA Operative Working With
DEA in the Middle East
He provided information on:
- CIA-DEA drug smuggling from the Middle East, in conjunction with Lebanese and Syrian drug
traffickers, using civilian airliners for the drug-smuggling pipeline. His testimony would help to show how
the bomb was placed on Pan Am 103; would show the Justice Department cover-up and obstruction of justice
(among other criminal offenses); would show the misuse of federal power and sources to criminally retaliate
against those who expose government misconduct.
CIA Asset Training Contra
Pilots in Arkansas
Among the information he provided including:
The involvement of CIA personnel arms shipments to rebels
seeking to overthrow the Nicaraguan government.
amount of drugs carried on the return trip to the United States, landing at
military airports and DEA facilities.
NSC Oliver North and
William Barr (before Barr was appointed U.S. Attorney General.
Involvement of state personnel under Governor Bill Clinton.
Head of an All-Black Assassination
He provided information on:
- CIA operation in Indochina, commenced about five years before the start of the Vietnam War, with
instructions to destabilize the region, assassinating whoever they came in contact with, including American
advisors and military personnel. This mindset coincides with the School of the Americas and other
assassination activities directed by the CIA.
- Documents would reveal orders for him to extract if possible, or to kill if necessary, American
POWs; and subsequent documents reveal the assassination of the America POWs, showing involvement of
the White House, CIA, Marine Corps, among others.
Chief of Multiagency
Drug Task Force: New York
He provided such information as the
Republican and other drug traffickers in the New
York-New Jersey area.
- The reporting and successful prosecution of
political pressure by the powerful
ethnic group to shut down his operation.
The false criminal civil rights
violations charges against him by
Justice Department prosecutors, that
halted investigation and prosecution of drug traffickers in the
area (including the funding source for the al Qaeda cell based in New Jersey
that later bombed the World trade
Center in 1993).
For attempting to perform his duty,
Justice Department prosecutors charged him with a federal crime and sentenced
him to federal prison.
Former NYC Mafia
As a Mole in Key Al Qaeda Cell
That former Mafia soldier obtained the confidence of al Qaeda
operative Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind behind the 1993 World Trade Center
bombing and the mastermind behind the planned simultaneous bombing of 11 U.S.
airliners departing Far East Locations. He provided information that included:
- Obtaining information on how al Qaeda terrorists could
smuggle bombs onto airliners without being detected.
- Obtaining information on several planned terrorist attacks on U.S.
targets, all of which then occurred, with the loss of nearly 4,000 lives.
- Providing periodic information to local FBI agents in New York City, who
considered the information highly creditable.
- The "deep-sixing" of that advance information by high-level FBI-DOJ
personnel, so as to prevent the mole from being recognized as creditable. The
mole was scheduled to testify about the series of murders that his father
committed with the help of a key FBI supervisor. (The supervisor over FBI
agent Richard Taus.)
More information in the book, Crimes of the FBI-DOJ, and the Mafia,
and at the following links:
Woman Whose Father
Was Both CIA and Mafia
She provided such information as:
Details in the book, Defrauding America.
Former Federal Agent Rodney Stich
Former federal inspector-investigator for the FAA,
with years of continuous contacts with many former CIA and other deep-cover operatives.)
The harm that he continues to suffer to this day is found at
this other site.
provided information on such matters as:
Corrupt and criminal activities associated with specific airline crashes. Hard-core evidence,
acquired initially as a federal inspector-investigator, related to a number of specific airline crashes occurring
in Stich's area of federal inspector responsibility. Thousands of pages of documents support his charges.
Includes cover-up of the criminal activities by FAA, NTSB and Justice Department officials. This misconduct
continues to play a permissive and contributing role in many airline crashes continuing to occur.
Decades of CIA drug trafficking into the United States. As an airline pilot in the 1950s, he
learned from other pilots in Tokyo and Beirut that they were flying drugs for CIA-related activities. From
approximately 1987 Stich learned from his many former CIA and other deep-cover sources. This group
includes pilots who flew the drugs, people who had mid-level responsibilities in various areas of the drug
activities, people who arranged for drug-money laundering through CIA bank facilities. These assets have
provided Stich with affidavits, hundreds of documents, letters, detailing the criminal and subversive activities
involving high-level government personnel.
- Personal knowledge of judicial looting of bankruptcy court assets, augmented by information
from his CIA sources.
- Criminal cover-up and obstruction of justice by high-level government and non-government
personnel. Stich details in his books the high-level cover-up and obstruction of justice by federal judges,
Justice Department officials, much of the establishment media. These are criminal acts under federal law, and
permitted to continue great harm upon the United States and most of its people.
- Felony retaliation by federal judges and Justice Department employees, seeking to silence his
reporting of criminal misconduct related to a series of airline crashes, his attempts to expose the CIA and
other links to drug smuggling, silence his exposure of judicial corruption, among others. This retaliation is
proven by judicial records.
- Other criminal activities involving CIA, Justice Department employees, federal judges, and
members of Congress.
Stich's evidence includes:
- Hundreds of FAA reports and a 4000-page transcript of a hearing that he forced upon the
FAA, during which he acted as a form of independent prosecutor. The evidence and testimony proved
the relationship between criminal misconduct and a series of fraud-related and specific airline crashes,
which continued to occur during the hearing, and for years afterwards.
Federal actions filed by Stich seeking to report the criminal activities that he discovered,
including the federal offenses associated with the airline crashes and then seeking to report the
criminal activities implicating federal officials and those acting in their behalf (standard disavow
tactics). The attempt to report federal crimes to a federal judge is provided, and required, under
federal criminal statute,
Title 18 USC Section 4.
- Thousands of sequestered government documents that he obtained while a federal
investigator, judicial records, and obtained from his many CIA and other deep-cover sources.
- Over 1,000 hours of statements concerning drug smuggling and other criminal activities
made to Stich during the past ten years by his many CIA and other deep-cover sources, often in
deposition-like settings, and sworn affidavits. Many of these information exchanges were in
deposition-like sessions. Some of these depositions were filed into federal criminal actions.
- Testimony that Stich can provide as to what he discovered during his official government
duties and then as a private investigator who became a focal point for many former CIA and other
Several schemes were involved to
block Stich's reporting of the criminal activities of people in the three
branches of government. Included among the schemes were:
- Making life difficult for him
as a government agent, causing him to resign.
- Using CIA-FBI front law firms
to file sham lawsuits against him, intended to divert and halt his exposure
- Federal judges and Justice
Department trustees forced him into bankruptcy and then without any notice,
violating federal due process, seized and liquidated him $10 million in
- Federal judges and Justice
Department Prosecutors charged him with criminal contempt of court for
attempting to report the criminal activities that he sought to report via a
- Federal judges issues unlawful
and unconstitutional orders permanently barring him from filing any papers
in the federal courts. These orders barred him from reporting the criminal
activities under the federal crime reporting statute (18 U.S.C. § 4) and
blocked him from exercising federal defenses against the record numbers of
violations of federally protected rights being perpetrated against him.
Another page showing courageous
people that were stuck down while trying to protect major national
address for the author and activist against corruption in government:
For more information relating to the author and his activities put "Rodney
Stich" into a search engine
such as Google or yahoo.com.
The links run into many tens of thousands.
available in various online pharmacies can be adopted to get back the normal sexual health once more at any age. Generic cialis
is also a drug which is highly adopted for the treatment of sexual dysfunction. This drug unlike any online pharmacy
other similar drug does not affect blood pressure of the patient under any circumstances and thus highly appreciated.